Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA:

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18338

• FedeC_ITA
  • FedeC_ITAs Avatar
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 14
About rental rodeler, it is true that they don't need (they think it is not needed) to take technik lessons because a rodeln , if you just seat on it, start running since the track is streight. With ski, it is not possible to start running without preliminray lesson.
But this is not the main point. 
the main point is: as I wrote before, for sure in Italy, teenagers, or young boys and girls, are renting a rodeln just once a year, during christmas holidays, just as alternative way to spend time, in case of bad weather for skiing, or during the night after ski.
they are not interested to learn, because they are not interested on rodeln at all.
Also,  this day on rodeln, has as main goal, the crash, the incident, against barriers or against another rodeln. more crash more fun. it is not needed to learn to catch this goal.
For same young people, of course, when they ski, the crash is not the main scope. Nobody on ski tries to have an incident. Nobody on ski tries to have a crash with another skier. totally the opposite. In rodeln, more crash=more fun. This is clear in the two video I attached before.
What is surprising me is why , for those people, could not be dangerous flying over barrier directly in the wood at 70 kmh, 
If you can hear what those boys, in italian are saying in the video after any crash, "great", "cool", "super" etc etc. And the comment below the video again: "cool", "me too", "super", "exciting"....
for us, that we are loving rodeln as sport, the crash is a possibiliy that we try to avoid. it is not our main target. Target is the pleasure to drive as better we can.
Winter and water sports
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Rodler aus Berlin, urs, UtahRodel

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18339

• urs
  • urss Avatar
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 22
FedeC_ITA ,
Thanks for your interesting - but kind of "eye opening" !    – explanationRegardsUrs

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: FedeC_ITA

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18340

• Luchs
  • Luchss Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 154
Why do they think its fun to crash and behave like idiots? Because the Leihrodels are so slow, it feels completely safe.
Is it a good idea to give them faster equipment? I don´t think so.

At 16minutes one  of these Leihrodlers goes over the barrier into the wood:
Although it is always good if these Leihrodlers are out of the way, this is definetely a case of dangerous track preparation at the Rosskopf aka  Monte Cavallo. The snow in front of the barrier has to be removed. If there is a wall of snow, it should be vertical and not like a "kicker" in freestyle skiing.

If this would happen to Vide, he would sue the Rosskopf Company. So they should try to fix these things.

Letzte Änderung: von Luchs.

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18341

• FedeC_ITA
  • FedeC_ITAs Avatar
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 14
Yes, for sure they fell safe because their Rodeln are relatively slow. Also because they for sure don’t go Rodeling early in the morning. But it is also sure that they contribute a lot in the injury statistics. Also, in 99% of cases they don’t use helmet.
Anyway, we like or not, these guys plus father or mother with child on board are the perfect typical Rodeler and the main channel to earn money for sky resort , except of course, ski. I don’t think that this status will change soon
Winter and water sports

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18342

• Luchs
  • Luchss Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes, that will not change. 
That is fine, if you can avoid the holidays (natale e carnevale) and the weekends. And start early in the morning.
The Leihrodlers come later, are not so many and are easy to overtake. They make one or two descends, and then they do something else.

The Leihrodlers are not that bad. 

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18343

• Gunta
  • Guntas Avatar
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 40
@ Luchs
Als "rasender Rodel Rentner" verbringe ich meine Rodeltage ausschliesslich in der Nebensaison. In meinen 3 Wochen Rodelferien diesen Winter (Berner Oberland/Wallis/Graubünden je 1 Woche über den Winter verteilt) und auch schon all die Jahre zuvor habe ich die Wochenenden sprich Sa+So eigentlich schon immer für schöne Wandertouren abseits vom grossen Rummel genutzt. Einfach mal wieder keine künstliche Hintergrund-Lärmkulisse zu hören und die wunderbare Natur der Bergwelt zu geniessen tut einfach nur gut, und kann ich jedem nur empfehlen. An den Wochetagen sind wie du schon erwähnt hast die Verhältnisse natürlich wesentlich besser. Man hat meisstens freie Fahrt, die Pisten halten noch z.T. bis zum späten Nachmittag, Bahnen und Restaurants sind weniger voll und was für uns Rodler wohl am wichtigsten ist, man kann so fahren wie man es gerne hat und auch tüchtig Gas geben wenn es wieder mal so richtig "juckt". Kurzum: Der gesammte Fun -Faktor ist meiner Meinung nach einfach grösser.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: hellix, urs

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18344

• Luchs
  • Luchss Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Da sind wir uns einig. Es gibt aber auch Leihrodler und Sportrodler, die meinen: je grösser die Gruppe, desto grösser der Funfaktor.

Vergleichen wir mal eine typische Leihrodlergruppe mit einer Gruppe von Sportrodlern, die sich hier im Forum gerne zu Treffen verabredet:

Die Leihrodler:
kommen meist erst am späteren Vormittag auf die Rodelbahn
verlassen diese meist bald wieder
fahren langsam und sind relativ leicht zu überholen
haben wenig Kontrolle über ihre Rodeln
haben beide Hände am Lenkseil
verursachen Auffahrunfälle
liegen dann verstreut in unübersichtlichen Kurven herum und man muss aufpassen, keinen zu überfahren.

Die Sportrodler:
treffen sich stets um 8:30 an der Talstation
kaufen Tageskarten und wollen diese dann auch richtig ausnützen
fahren schnell und sind relativ schwer zu überholen
liegen dann verstreut in unübersichtlichen Kurven herum, und man muss aufpassen, keinen zu überfahren.

Im Vergleich schneiden die Leihrodler ja garnicht so schlecht ab. Ich finde nicht, dass die Welt schöner wäre, wenn es viel mehr Sportrodler gäbe, die dann den ganzen Winter in vielen grossen Gruppen auf den Rodelbahnen rumfahren würden. 
Es ist schon ganz gut so wie es ist. Es könnte noch manches besser sein, aber Sportrodeln braucht jetzt kein Massen-Trendsport zu werden.

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18345

• Vide
  • Vides Avatar
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 10
@Luchs

What you said about Rosskopf is almost true regarding a possibile legal action i would have do...
But as you know, the preparation of rodeltracks is absolutely under the level of Ski tracks.
And the reason is that the 98 or 99% of people that join it (so rentals), Is someone  that wouldnt be able to appreciate a good preparing, because as wrote FEDE, rentals are not interested to learn to drive a rodel, they only have interest in having "fun" with a simple rodel, maybe only for a pair of day...in their Life!
I m agree, in part, about some things you wrote about rentals...so it's enough going during the week to don't find them or going out of winter holidays time.
Ok, but you can Easy find a bad preparation of rodel tracks also during the week...instead ski tracks are always prepared good and every day.Reason?
What i wrote...
If someone that buy skipass, would find at 9 in the morning jumps and holes, surely he Would go to direction...
Instead, because 98 or 99% of people that go with rodel is rentals...no one Will go to direction to claim about conditions jumps and holes because they don't know technical and they are not able to appreciate a good condition because they don't DRIVE the rodel.

Do you know at Plose what direction replied to me by email?
I asked if track would have been good prepared for a day we planned to go...
They replied yes.
I counter replied: ok i know that you pass every day, but is It Possible to know if we Will find jumps or holes in the early morning?
Reply of direction: it's Better if there is jumps, children will have more fun with jumps.
That's the level of consideration of rodel!

So in conclusion, i agree, it would be worse if sportrodel Would be too much popular.
but i Would prefer that, not all, but a 30/40% of Who decides to go to make rodel, would have technical and correct way to steer and brake.
In this way there would be enough People that would appreciate good preparation of tracks.

PS: I agree on big groups

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: UtahRodel

Letzte Änderung: von Vide.

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18346

• Luchs
  • Luchss Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Some tracks are well prepared, others not so fine and some are really bad.
But we know: these tracks with funivia are not made for people like us, and if you go to Rudirun try work on your own way of steering and braking.
So you don´t crash into the children who want some fun. 

I have seen the video where you were at the Speikboden, I have been there in January and it was even faster because the snow was harder. This is a skirun as well as a Rodelbahn, so you have to say the preparation of the Rodelbahn at Speikboden is just as good as the skislope. 

And it is also a good track for bigger groups, it is wide enough.

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18347

• Cattleya
  • Cattleyas Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Lindauer Sportrodel, ohne Kompromis
  • Dank erhalten: 326

Die Sportrodler:
treffen sich stets um 8:30 an der Talstation
kaufen Tageskarten und wollen diese dann auch richtig ausnützen
fahren schnell und sind relativ schwer zu überholen
liegen dann verstreut in unübersichtlichen Kurven herum, und man muss aufpassen, keinen zu überfahren.

Mit was für Gruppen bist den du unterwegs.

Gemeinsames rodeln in Kleineren oder grösseren Rudel macht sehr spass .
Und Situationen wie du sie als algemeingültig beschreibst hatte ich noch nie erlebt.
Das positive an RudelRodeln überwiegt klar die Nachteile .
==========================

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18348

• wheelie
  • wheelies Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 220

Mit was für Gruppen bist den du unterwegs.

Das ist die kleinste aller Gruppen:

Die verkappten Rennrodler.
die sieht man frühmorgens einsam am Lift herumstehen
sie tragen enge Rennanzüge
fahren oft schnell und lassen sich ungern überholen
manchmal schließen sie sich auch den Sportrodlern an
haben aber Angst, von diesen abgehängt zu werden
haben die volle Kontrolle über ihre Rodeln
haben keine Hände am Lenkseil
sobald die ersten Mugel und Löcher auftreten, verziehen sie sich wieder
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Cattleya

Letzte Änderung: von wheelie.

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18349

• Luchs
  • Luchss Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

sobald die ersten Mugel und Löcher auftreten, verziehen sie sich wieder
Dieser Zeitpunkt ist meist sehr früh erreicht, wenn eine grössere Gruppe emsiger Rodler vor Ort ist.

Nehmen wir mal - zum Vergleich - die Heuschrecken: Man freut sich vielleicht, wenn man eine, zwei oder mal drei von ihnen im Garten sieht. Der Beliebtheitswert dieser Tiere sinkt aber stark, wenn sie in grossen Gruppen ausschwärmen und ganze Landstriche kahlfressen. Man hält sie für eine Strafe Gottes und ist kaum in der Lage, die Plage wieder loszuwerden. Oft kann man nur abwarten, bis sie weiterziehen. Ich kann mir durchaus vorstellen, dass der Funfaktor für die durchschnittliche Wanderheuschrecke bei der Sache relativ hoch ist. 

Es ist jetzt Mitte April, eigentlich der Zeitpunkt wo der Anführer des Schwarms bekanntgibt, dass das Hauptquartier schon wieder in Sterzing gebucht ist.
Die Meldung wird wohl demnächst auftauchen. Dann könnt ihr eure Urlaubspläne schon danach ausrichten.
Anhänge:
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: urs

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18350

• wheelie
  • wheelies Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Dank erhalten: 220
Man sollte auch die Risiken nicht verachten, die das Einatmen von Wachsdämpfen mit sich bringen kann:

www.srf.ch/article/18209486/amp

Bei manchen (oder zumindest einem hier) macht sich das schon deutlich bemerkbar.

Letzte Änderung: von wheelie.

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18351

• Luchs
  • Luchss Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Es ist jetzt Mitte April, eigentlich der Zeitpunkt wo der Anführer des Schwarms bekanntgibt, dass das Hauptquartier schon wieder in Sterzing gebucht ist.
Wahrscheinlich sucht er gerade nach einem passenden Hotel. Das hier wäre zu empfehlen:
i.weltbild.de/p/herzlich-willkommen-im-i...4754.jpg?v=1&wp=_max

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18352

• Vide
  • Vides Avatar
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
@Luchs, yes in Speikboden and Klausberg preparation was very good.
​Yes, they would be also ski tracks, but for the fact that you finish not near the station but you have to take bus, at the end it becomes a rodeltrack, large rodeltrack.
But what i want to say is that if there would be more people with sport rodel and correct technical, more people would appreciate and would be able to judge the condition of rodeltracks and consequently more people will require good conditions on rodeltracks.
So:
-yes if 99% of people in rodeltracks Would be sport rodlers it would be impossibile to go!
-now 99% of people in rodeltracks are not sport rodlers and the result Is that (a part 4-5 places) the attention in preparing of rodeltracks is very low due to the fact of no one would appreciate better conditions (not only, rentals prefer jumps!)
-but if 30/40% of tickets sold for rodeln, would be owned by sportrodlers, we would have a correct compromise with more people asking good preparation, so maybe when you decide to go to a rodelarea you have not only to HOPE to find good conditions.

​​​​​

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18353

• Luchs
  • Luchss Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
There is hope, yes.
But if you read the comments here, you know how Sportrodlers spend the day.

They arrive at 8:30, try to get a place in the first cabin of the cable car, and then they do 16 runs.
So if 30% of sold tickets are sold to Sportrodlers, you can hope to find good conditions from 8:30 to 8:50.
So you can buy the best helmet available and try to win the fight for a place in the first cabin. Then you might get one good run.

But chances are higher that you will be knocked out by a fat german sportrodler and then taken to the san candido hospital again.
You are KO without even having been on the track. Not even in the cable car. Then you want your money back from the dolomiti superski company. And probably they might give it to you. Never give up HOPE:

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18354

• Cattleya
  • Cattleyas Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Lindauer Sportrodel, ohne Kompromis
  • Dank erhalten: 326

They arrive at 8:30, try to get a place in the first cabin of the cable car,

Genau so ist das
"Schuldig im Sinne der Anklage ,schuldig schuldig schuldig !!
Erste Bahnen.,gute Bedingungen. Genau so sind wir veranlagt.

==========================

Letzte Änderung: von Cattleya.

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18355

• Vide
  • Vides Avatar
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
@Luchs

Yes i see how it works with big groups.
In fact i prefer being in 2 maximum 3 people.
It would be true also that if 30% of tickets would have been owned by sportrodlers, that starts at 8.30, in theory sportrodlers brake before a corner, not along all track with the heels in the ground like rentals do, so anyway the track will be maitained good for more time, and sportrodlers, don't stay stopped in the middle of a corner for 10 minutes and Launch snowballs there!
but what i noted is that preparation level is Independent from how many rentals went days before.
They Simply use less time than ski tracks...less attention.
They don't add snow where needed as they do in ski tracks, they don't maintain the rodel track as they maintain the ski tracks and this because the customers of ski tracks are people that make attention to preparation of tracks.
It happened to me that at 9.00 in Ratschings, the track was already signed by someone that made descents on night with ski and moto-schlitte...so then it iced over these signs...the track was impraticable at 9...
If it would have happened in the ski track, first people in the track surely would have decided to go to direction.
Instead, if it happens on rodeltrack, direction says to you: "Better if there is jumps, children have more fun with the jumps".
I Remember you have broken your sled in the jumps...
And honestly if I go during week to don't find rentals, i make 150 km to find a track already destroyed at 9.00 o clock after paying the ticket...i think i have all reasons to be very angry...
Anyway, at the moment, rodeltracks with funivia, are not the best solution for us, but it's the best solution to go rodeln.
So it would be good to better things...

Letzte Änderung: von Vide.

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18356

• Luchs
  • Luchss Avatar
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Davide, i totally agree with you. Everyone considering to buy a Rodel should read this.
Because most of the people in this forum speak German, I say it in German:

Leute, ihr habt es hoffentlich gelesen. Rodeln ist der reinste Horror. Skifahren ist viel besser, die Pisten sind viel besser präpariert und es gibt viel mehr Auswahl an Pisten.
Besonders die Rodelbahn in Ratschings ist immer eine Katastrophe. Ganz schlecht präpariert. Wer schon so dumm war, eine Rodel zu kaufen, sollte auf keinen Fall nach Ratschings fahren. Als Skigebiet taugt es schon, aber zum Rodeln lohnt sich die Anreise nicht. 

Ich muss noch hinzufügen: In Sexten ist es auch immer ganz grauslich. Eigentlich noch ärger. Rodeln dort = keine gute Idee. Rodeln überhaupt : kein richtiger Wintersport. Geht lieber Skifahren oder Eisstockschiessen. Oder spielt Snow Polo in St. Moritz. Der Platz dort ist immer bestens präpariert. Wenn man dort mal vom Pferd fällt ist es auch nicht so hart wie wenn man in Sexten von der Rodel fällt.

www.hotel-europa.ch/files/images/News/esm1502_1.jpg

Die Risikowahrnehmung des Rodelns 5 Monate 1 Woche her #18358

• Vide
  • Vides Avatar
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Luchs it's a strange point of view yours.
at this point it's Better to wrote to Sicherrodeln SudTirol that all is ok and that maybe it's better to prepare track only 1 time every 2every, because till now, all worked too much well!

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.100 Sekunden